I researched many different health magazines, and I wanted to find soemthing that was very unique and inspiring for my potental readers; therefore, I decided to come up with the title ' Blossom Health'. This includes both the nature and the healthy side of a magazine.
The reason why I chose the word blossom is because I am creating a heath magazine that conect's with differnet aspects of nature, such as organic foods and natural ways to purchase foods. Not only is my magazine on food, it is on many different aspects of health, such as healthy mindset, workout routines, sleep, and many more. The audience of the magazine are mostly female, becuase statistics show that about 65% of women are reading these healthy magazines and 35% of men are as well.
My coverpage has to be something unique, yet something that is very simple, so I decided to have my flowers be encourperated into my final project. Because my cover page is very dramatic, I wanted to connect with the readers by using the technique of symmetry, to be able to have an equal amount of font on the coverpage on each side. The use of different techniques in Publisher will allow me to set up my cover page in a way unlike others.
Although I have used my research to be able to create a similar outcome, I wanted to challenege myself and be able to stretch my abilities, by including new components.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quarter 4 Final Submission
Within the cover page, I decided to change the font of the title. This font is very professional and it coordinates with all of the othe...
-
Health Magazine relates to mostly women. This magazine allows women to be informed about trending diets, work out routines, and a health...
-
Within the cover page, I decided to change the font of the title. This font is very professional and it coordinates with all of the othe...
-
Shape Magazine is a monthly fitness magazine, started by Weider Publications in 1981. Their total circulation, as of December 2011 is 1,568,...
No comments:
Post a Comment