Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Quarter 4 Final Submission

Within the cover page, I decided to change the font of the title. This font is very professional and it coordinates with all of the other article previews. The bright green color creates a divide between the other parts of the cover page. This allows the viewer's eyes to wonder to the other features of the magazine. 
I decided to make the whole page transluent, so the attention would go towards the highlights of the magazine, rather than the flowers. I also added three featured articles for each subject, listing them in order of apperance. This allows the reader to have a clear understanding of what articles are featuring in this magazine. 

For this article I decided to change the color of the paper, before I had the color layout on a darkertone, but i realized that I needed more of a contrast to make the page attract readers. 
I also added a design in between the article that separates the supporting information with the ending paragraph. This stylish divide makes the article look very professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarter 4 Final Submission

Within  the cover page, I decided to change the font of the title. This font is very professional and it coordinates with all of the othe...