Sunday, January 6, 2019

Magazine Production Post ( Table of Contents)

     It is important to be able to have the readers/viewers to have a very simple layout for the table of contents; therefore, I am going to make it an image of flowers. As noticed in my research most of the table of contents has continued with the same type of images from the photoshoot, to be able to connect the focus of the readers/viwers.

     I am listing a variety of articles within my table of contents. One of the things that I have learned from doing research, is that a large audience is tricky and inviting. I would like my magazine to be strictly health including a lot of different aspects of the body and mind. So it is important to spread all of the different articles in a manner that is not too overwhelming, and enjoyable to read. For example, If I placed an ad before and after a heavy read of a recipie, that way the audience has enough time to transistion onto the the next issue of work-out tips.

     It is important to keep the font very basic, yet very powerful. For example, a simple font like 'Times New Roman', but in a bold setting to make it stand away from the image below. A black font color is very strong and gives a lot of attention and creates a contrast from all of the other colors that are being presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarter 4 Final Submission

Within  the cover page, I decided to change the font of the title. This font is very professional and it coordinates with all of the othe...