Different films have interested me throughout my project selection process. When I recently viewed the film, 'Ferris Bullers Day Off'' my attention was immedietly struck by the music, humor, and unique narration. These different aspect of the film made it one of the best selling movies of all time.
After viewing the film our class started watching the documentary of the production of the movie. I was extremly entertianed by the behind the scenes actions. I learned that a lot of preperation and determination go into designing and generating a film. The team had many difficulties throughout the process, yet they were able to overcome them and carry out a sucessful movie. This has inspired me to take a step foward into the film design project. I am very determined and creative, allowing my designs to come to life on set, yet I would have a difficult time working with others, becuase I like to reamin indepent to insure that I will meet the standards that I have set for myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quarter 4 Final Submission
Within the cover page, I decided to change the font of the title. This font is very professional and it coordinates with all of the othe...
-
Health Magazine relates to mostly women. This magazine allows women to be informed about trending diets, work out routines, and a health...
-
Within the cover page, I decided to change the font of the title. This font is very professional and it coordinates with all of the othe...
-
Shape Magazine is a monthly fitness magazine, started by Weider Publications in 1981. Their total circulation, as of December 2011 is 1,568,...
No comments:
Post a Comment