Because I am designing a healthy magazine, it is important to include places that connect with my issue. Most of the photoshoots will be held in my kitchen, becuase I am preparing healthy meals. Also at farmers markets becuase I will want to be active in the community for organic foods.
Some of the photos that I have already taken were in my kitchen, laying out all of the different foods that I have purchased and layed them out in a very creative way.
The presentation is also very important becuase it gives a good representation of the food presented, and the eyes eat first! The kitchen is a major location for the photoshoots becuase the magaznie also needs to represent a very welcoming apperance and very down to Earth with the audience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quarter 4 Final Submission
Within the cover page, I decided to change the font of the title. This font is very professional and it coordinates with all of the othe...
-
Health Magazine relates to mostly women. This magazine allows women to be informed about trending diets, work out routines, and a health...
-
Within the cover page, I decided to change the font of the title. This font is very professional and it coordinates with all of the othe...
-
Shape Magazine is a monthly fitness magazine, started by Weider Publications in 1981. Their total circulation, as of December 2011 is 1,568,...
No comments:
Post a Comment