When discussing as a class, I was told that in my project I have to adjust some of the font that is on the cover page becuase it is dificult to see it on a projected display screen. I wanted to make sure that all of my text was very clear and easy to understand. I also recieved feed back on a different part of my cover page, the class decided that I should adjust the layout of the coverpage. This was the most difficult part of the revision, because using publisher was a little tricky and it was difficult placing some of the feature articles in the right spot.
Other than that, my classmates loved my topic and they also think that my article includes a lot of information that keeps the reader interested. They were very intereseted in the photos that I took of the food. They thought that my images were going to set me apart from others. The pictures of the food were placed within the two page article. This made people very intereseted in reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quarter 4 Final Submission
Within the cover page, I decided to change the font of the title. This font is very professional and it coordinates with all of the othe...
-
Health Magazine relates to mostly women. This magazine allows women to be informed about trending diets, work out routines, and a health...
-
Within the cover page, I decided to change the font of the title. This font is very professional and it coordinates with all of the othe...
-
Shape Magazine is a monthly fitness magazine, started by Weider Publications in 1981. Their total circulation, as of December 2011 is 1,568,...
No comments:
Post a Comment